canada goose MuteSecurityO 2 points submitted 2 days ago canada goose
buy canada goose jacket cheap even though they labeled as prog, i do feel like leprous is avant garde metal. it hard to take your expectations of what metal is an apply them to leprous precisely because of the things you mentioned buy canada goose jacket cheap
Canada Goose Coats On Sale i found that for leprous i need to be in a leprous y kind of mood, but when i do man do they hit the spot. it like they have their own world and if you wanna visit it, you can expect it to be like anything else but if you just sit there and experience it, it perfect music Canada Goose sale (in it own way). Canada Goose Coats On Sale
canada goose uk outlet like other people have mentioned try bilateral (and tall poppy syndrome although i don like that album nearly as much). it much more cohesive and grounded as compared to their later albums canada goose uk outlet
MuteSecurityO 2 points submitted 6 days ago
first off, it not a random draw. they actors in marvel canada goose clearance sale movies. if titles are to mean anything, that the whole point of this post.
and yeah you can canada goose coats on sale skew that data any way canada goose black friday sale you want. using that same data and same logic there only 20% chance that any assembly of 5 white actors is by random chance. so then of course you must inherently assume that 80% pictures of 5 white actors are taken/posted because someone trying to highlight their whiteness? clearly not. i too lazy to do the leg work, but i put buy canada goose jacket money down that absolutely no comments appear like this (or OP comment) in threads with a picture of 5 white actors.
canada goose factory sale more importantly, OP contrasted people being shown as black Canada Goose Parka rather than being shown as human which is insanely insulting because black people are human. this IS a picture of 5 humans. OP defeats his purpose by bringing up the fact that they all black. he was the one to start seeing them as/labeling them as black, not just humans or actors. canada goose factory sale
canada goose uk shop PillarPointGuard 2 points submitted 6 days ago canada goose uk shop
buy canada goose jacket I also agree the subjects of this photo weren chosen randomly. The only difference between our opinions is that you think it only because they are marvel actors. I guessing that it because they are black marvel actors. buy canada goose jacket
Canada Goose Jackets As far as statistics are concerned, relativity is important. Whichever way you cut it, using your own statistic shows us that a picture of 5 white actors is 6500 times more likely to occur randomly than a picture of 5 black actors. Don you think if you saw something 6500 times in a row, the 1 time it changed would be exceptional and comment worthy? Canada Goose Jackets
To your last point, I agree wholeheartedly. It is insulting to not see blacks as humans. I just disagree that OP implied such a disgusting thought. I inferred that he believes we being patronized by the post OP for karma, in a way that does not celebrate any of these folks Canada Goose online as humans or even actors, but for their ethnicity.
I personally am of the opinion that there isn anything wrong with noticing trends and acknowledging something as being exceptional. There also isn anything wrong with celebrating the 5 subjects of the photo for being actors, marvel actors, or black marvel actors. All of those things are worth recognizing.
I frankly more surprised that someone who could write such a well thought out comment as you did would choose to ignore all of that, considering how ridiculously rare it is that these 5 men achieved such a feat and are all featured in the same photo.
Canada Goose sale MuteSecurityO 1 point submitted 6 days ago Canada Goose sale
Canada Goose Online yeah, i mean, of course, you have canada goose coats to be purposefully ignoring the fact that they canada goose deals all black and not think that it was on purpose. but the point is that it shouldn matter. it like, okay, they took a picture of black people why is that worth commenting about? what does it add? they all dudes, no comments about that. Canada Goose Online
it adds race to the picture. you can look at a picture of black people and not think about the fact that they are black, and instead think about what the picture is supposed to be about. and it also seems to imply that a significant reason we “should” care about these people is because they are black. i think you, me, and op all agree that it shouldn matter. so why be the one to bring race up? do you know what i mean? you should lead by example, and if you don want to bring race into the picture then Canada Goose Jackets don and it wasn just that one guy either, there were plenty of comments solely about their race.
canada goose coats you know it like when there a really hot girl in a group of guys. and there one creepy guy that just canada goose outlet keeps giving her compliments about her looks no matter how uninterested or annoyed she may be. in his defense, sure, she is hot and sure, they are supposed to convey a positive message, but they don the point of telling a hot girl she is hot (besides trying to get laid) is to make her feel good, but if it doesn make her feel good it not her fault. and if that the case, Canada Goose Outlet the right thing to do is to not mention it. you don have to pretend like she ugly just because you not talking about. just don bring it up. canada goose coats
MuteSecurityO 3 points submitted 16 days ago
i know. i used to work in midtown and i took the train to times square and walked past those dudes every day. but also my office was across the street from a hotel that important politicians stayed at so they have assault rifle wielding cops and search dogs by cheap Canada Goose the entrances to the buildings adjacent to the hotel monitoring people coming in and out. also, trump tower was near by and they had a shit load of barricades and assault rifle wielding cops during the election and shortly after.
canada goose black friday sale yeah, mostly it just groups of beat walkers like you said, but they don canada goose clearance hesitate to pull out the big guns. literally. and the original comment was not meant to be sarcastic, it incredibly effective canada goose black friday sale
Canada Goose Parka The Shadow is an integral part of ourselves; it all the parts of ourselves that are true, but that we don want to admit because we don like it, because of social ostracism, etc, etc. Canada Goose Parka
But, in people with self esteem issues, anxieties, falsified beliefs, etc, the Shadow can also have positive aspects which the ego can identify in itself.
Instead of trying to make it disappear, what you need to do is learn from the Shadow, understand the Shadow, and embrace the Shadow.
Once you do that, your ego and your Shadow can become one, a unified persona.
If that sounds familiar, it because the game Persona 4 drew extensively from Jungian psychology to drive canada goose store its narrative forward.
Canada Goose Outlet Waphlez 1 point submitted 27 days ago Canada Goose Outlet
uk canada goose outlet First, canadian goose jacket never plan builds in SSF to have all 4 ascendancy nodes unless you already have uber lab unlocked. If you really need uber lab, you should speed run low tier maps (and I mean truly speed run: quicksilvers, respect passives into movespeed, use all movement increasing uniques, etc.) Complete prophecies http://www.canadagoosesalesus.com for extra zana missions, the trial prophecy, and also the one that gives a bunch of tier 1 maps. Even doing all that, understand you might still not get it. uk canada goose outlet
Timing: 20 min autolyse, 3 folds 30 min apart, 5 hours bulk (cold apartment), 2 hours proof in a tall rice flour/toweled bowl (cold again, little frustrating, finger dent test), 40 min on a stone in an oven with a pan of water. stone was preheated to 500, oven set to 475 after the first 5 minutes. Let cool in hot oven for a canada goose few minutes. Remove from oven and let cool overnight.